Monday, July 30, 2018

English language challenges

Good morning everyone!

Today, I'm going to develop my experience of having an English course at university, also the aspects that I have to improve about my own English skills and my opinion of English in general terms and regard to its useful for me.

I consider that I have had a good experience with English here, for example, I loved to write blogs with different topics through the weeks, basically because I love to write in general. So I enjoyed a lot writing the posts and I totally agree about to use blogs in an English course as a method of teaching and learning. Then, I liked the classes too, miss Andrea teach us very well, I have learned different things in her classes, mainly about vocabulary and I consider it's very useful to improve our English Skills, also I liked to practice the speech and active listening. In addition, I think it's good to learn with a mixed system of classes, having one classroom session and the other in the computer lab. Lastly, I liked the way of evaluation, because we had to use our different skills, they are: Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking.

I reckon that I have to improve mainly my English skill regarding listening, because sometimes I don't understand the English speakers when they talk, I consider that they speak too fast or don't pronounce well, but maybe it's just because it's difficult for me to understand them. So I plan to improve that, mostly listening to YouTube videos, movies and songs in English, maybe doing an English course outside the university or remotely, I would travel to a country who its first language be English, for learning.

Finally, I consider English an important language to learn, because it's the universal language and for that reason, if I become a bilingual person or at least someone who can understand English and speak it well, I could do many other things that I can't achieve at the present, for example, to read English books or to talk fluent with an English speaker. I use this language at university (for example: English classes), but I also use it sometimes outside the university and it's primarily when I sing or listen to songs, when I read papers/researches for studying or when I saw YouTube videos, or movies.

That's all for today, well I hope you enjoyed reading my posts, this is the last for the present year, take care, see you...






2 comments:

  1. I also like the methodology of the classes! and it's clear that you like to write haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. when the people speak slowly I can understand very well

    ReplyDelete

English language challenges

Good morning everyone! Today, I'm going to develop my experience of having an English course at university, also the aspects that I ha...