Monday, May 28, 2018

Postgraduate studies

Good afternoon everyone!

If I had to choose a postgraduate studies program right now, I would say a diplomaed course of existential humanistic psychotherapy and a diplomaed course of educational psychology, because these postgraduate diplomaed courses are related with two branches of my degree that I like at this moment (clinical psychology and educational psychology respectively, and... I really love these topics!), in addition, a diplomaed program is shorter than other postgraduate studies, so I could study both only in one year, in contrast among a master program that takes two years or a doctorate that takes four years. Then, if I do these diplomaed courses: I would have more expertise, I could develop better in clinical psychology or educational psychology, than if I just start working once I have finished the undergraduate education; and probably, the employers would considerate me more to give me a job. For these reasons, I would like to take the postgraduate courses I mentioned.

I would like to study the diplomaed courses at "Universidad de Chile" (in fact, existential humanistic psychotherapy and educational psychology are postgraduate diplomaed courses from this university), I would take them in classroom modality and part-time course as the postgraduate diplomaed programs are. Of course, if I have the possibility of studying a postgraduate abroad in the future and if I would have the money, I think that I would do it.



On the other hand, I would like to study a second career, it would be Chemistry and Pharmacy or Science Pedagogy, because I have always liked them almost as I like Psychology and I think that I would bore working entire life as a psychologist, even when I like it too much. So... if I can study other degree I'll do it.
































PS: I know that these careers aren't postgraduate studies, because they're not related with psychology, so... they're totally different (ha ha), but if I could study other degree I think that Chemistry and Pharmacy or Science Pedagogy would be an option, talking about other future studies (ha ha ha).

That's all for today, I hope you read me in the next post, see you...


4 comments:


  1. Hi!!! c:
    I think that studying another degree is almost a doctoral study, but it is a good option if you are willing to study for another 5 years.
    Cheer up... c:

    ReplyDelete

  2. I think you're veeeeery smart to continue studying something you like! Also, I think you will achieve it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hii! Maybe U will find out that psychology won't be a bored work, I hope that jjaja

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that if you have the possibility and the intention of studying another career it's very good and it seems that you have very clear your future goals maybe I will ask you some things ha ha

    ReplyDelete

English language challenges

Good morning everyone! Today, I'm going to develop my experience of having an English course at university, also the aspects that I ha...